Becca Luminous Blush, Blushed Copper is a warm-toned, medium-dim copper blush with a metallic completion. It has almost obscure pigmentation with a delicate, smooth surface that is blendable and simple to work with.
It is one of the best shades in the range. The blush lasts for eight and a half hours on average which is a pretty good duration. As far as the shimmery blushes last, Becca Blushed Copper really stands apart for its unique formula.
Filled With Pigmentation
- Madly smooth and pigmented
- The shading result is splendid
- You won’t have to put a great deal of it all over
- You won’t have to cake it on your face or do a huge load of layering to get consistent with skillet tone.
- Smooth and blendable texture
- The most beautiful luminous glow
- Specially designed to match all skin tones
- Even though the blush appears to be clearly powder it is almost creamy
Easy To Apply
- You barely have to tap on your brush to get the correct degree of color
- One swipe and you have an impressive look
- Regardless of whether you unintentionally put on a lot with the main swipe, the shading is really simple to mix out
- The blush lasts from morning to late afternoon
- Give natural look
Safe For Skin
- Common Preservative Free
- Fragrance Free
- Paraben Free
- Lanolin Free
- Topical Antibiotic Free
- MCI/MI Free
- Nickel Free
- Gluten Free
- Soy Free
- Propylene Glycol Free
- Oil Free
- Gives the perfect measure of sparkle without investigating the top.
- Smooth rich surface.
- Misty inclusion in two swipes.
- Very blendable and simple to utilize.
- Enduring force is excellent.
- Very travel-accommodating bundling.
- Doesn’t emphasize pores.
- A little expensive.
- Not teen safe
The tone is not difficult to mix however and out of every one of the six shadings of the range, I think this is the most one of a kind. I really like the formula of this blush. If I were pressed to pick my favourite, it definitely would be Becca Blushed Copper.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.